Description of goods and / or services
The term "Doctor Eckstein" or "Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sunninghill, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Our company registration number is 2016/235859/07. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd is a business in the retail and wholesale industries that sells cosmetic products in South Africa.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within 3 working days (unless otherwise specified) and delivery will generally be done by a reputable courier company. Delivery will be confirmed by means of a signed waybill. For more information, please review the delivery terms and conditions page on this website.
The products offered on this website are available for delivery in South Africa only.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases where a product is unavailable, Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd will refund the customer in full within 30 days. Cancellation of certain orders will attract a R100 administration fee. For more information please review the Returns Policy page on this website.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard or by bank transfer (EFT) into the Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd bank account - the details of which will be provided on request or automatically via email if that payment method is selected during the checkout process.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd via SnapScan (provided by Standard Bank) and PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. The transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods - albeit that some of the responsibility in respect of the latter may lie with the Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd's chosen courier company.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd may, at its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Morenga Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.