COST OF DELIVERY
There is no delivery charge for orders requiring delivery to all major cities and towns throughout South Africa if you spend R1000 or more. For orders less than this, a R99 delivery charge will apply. In both instances, delivery will be done by a courier company, or for remote places via PostNet, and delivered either directly to your door or to your nearest PostNet branch. The primary exceptions to this rule are deliveries to the following places:
- Mines, Power Stations, Military Bases, Game Lodges and Ports of Harbours which may incur a minimum additional charge of R100 per order.
- Major Chain Stores which may incur a minimum additional charge of R100 per order.
- Embassies and Consulates which may incur a minimum additional charge of R230 per order.
Delivery of your purchases will be done by a reputable courier / delivery company who will deliver your order to you at an address or location of your choosing or your nearest PostNet branch.
Generally, deliveries take 2 to 5 working days from date of confirmation of payment, meaning that:
- Goods paid for by credit card will be dispatched either the same day the order was placed and paid for, or at the latest, the day after
- Goods paid for by EFT will be dispatched as soon as confirmation of payment is received which is generally 1 to 3 working days after you have processed the EFT payment to our bank account
Please note that while we strive to deliver orders within the 2 to 5 working days specified, delivery can be delayed from time to time by causes outside of our control. Deliveries to outlying areas are also subject to more variables than those to central areas, and this can also impact negatively on the delivery time.
All deliveries are scheduled for standard business hours which are 9am to 5pm. It is unfortunately not possible for us to commit to delivery at a specific time during the course of the day.
At this stage we are not able to accept orders for delivery outside the borders of South Africa.
To ensure prompt and efficient delivery please ensure that when placing an order, you provide the full and detailed address to which your order must be delivered, together with a contact person's name and mobile number at that address to whom the parcel must be handed. Delivery can only be made to a physical address where there is someone available to accept the delivery or to your nearest PostNet branch. PLEASE NOTE: parcels cannot be delivered to a P.O.Box number or to an address where there is no one available to receive them.
CONFIRMATION OF DISPATCH
On dispatch of your order you will be sent an email confirming that your order has been dispatched together with a link to a website that allows you to track the delivery status of your order.